BRL Profile
 

Founded in 1957, Bralirwa Ltd is a Rwandan company producing and selling a portfolio of beer brands and soft drinks. The company is a subsidiary of Heineken N.V of Netherlands which owns 75% of the total shareholding while the remaining 25% is owned by the public. Bralirwa Ltd has been part of the Heineken Group since 1971. Bralirwa Ltd was the first domestic company listed on the Rwanda Stock Exchange (RSE) as from 31 January 2011.